Friday, August 12, 2016

Special Effects- Superhero

In class we were asked to make a special effects edit. This special effects/super hero project was really fun. I went the classic route and just did a simple flying edit.
For this, I edited the pictures similarly to how I edited my appropriation photo. I used all the same tools, except this project pushed me to get a little more creative. When the class was excused to go outside and take photos to PhotoShop, I rushed to the smoking area of the school and laid across an ash tray. We took several bursts to get the right shots. I wanted my hair to look like it was flowing in the wind, so I flipped my hair in the photos.

I started out by editing these until I completely cropped the background out. 
I then put the separate layers onto this background of a city. I changed the color of my shirt to red for the picture on the right to make it look like a different person from the picture of the left and I made it look as if I was looking up at myself while flying.
Although I'm not the best, after doing the appropriation project PLUS this project, I think I am really getting better at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment