Thursday, August 25, 2016

Week 3

For this project, I used three different fonts that I downloaded through a website. I just typed this simple phrase for our class. 

This was a more personal project that we did. We took 5 of the most important aspects of our life and set percentages for all of them. I used the Magic Wand tool to select the pictures and then the eraser to erase the backgrounds. I also used the rectangle marquee and text tool to make the bars and then write the text. For the background I used a gradient effect. 

We created this project in a group. We all were in charge of the different parts of this project. I wrote the font in this, another person selected shapes and added them to make the background, and then others added color and different contrast to the shapes.


No comments:

Post a Comment